Pages

3/02/2014

Goodies Galore

I just love a good sale and a TPT sale is the best!  It took me several times to decide what I wanted to purchase.  I loaded up my cart, deleted items, added new items and finally made my purchase.  I did this twice!  I can't wait to use these packets in the classroom and the clip art I bought is adorable!





I also purchased TONS of clip art.  I.Love.Clip art!  I don't think I can get enough.  Thanks to a friend I found Educasong that offers 50% off of their products for the first 48 hours!  Say what?  The clip art is too cute!





I hope you took advantage of the sale and purchased some goodies! Check out the linky party and see what other bloggers bought!



1 comment:

  1. The Kindergarten Comprehension Notebook looks awesome. How have I missed that? Thanks for that one I have a new addition to my wishlist.

    Keri
    Enchanted Kinder Garden

    ReplyDelete