Pages

7/18/2014

Fresh 20

This is off the teaching topic, but I wanted to share something that I have fallen in love with this past month. My sister introduced me to The Fresh 20 meals and it is AMAZING!  It's a meal plan that gives you a weeks worth of meals, prep guide, grocery list and nutrition facts.  Most of the ingredients are used in the same meals through out the week.  The ingredients are fresh and it reduces your grocery bill..BONUS!  I prep all my meals on Sunday and when it comes time to make the meals during the week there is little preparation that needs to be done.  


There's no more what's for dinner questions, no more 50 item long grocery list, no more sitting on the computer looking for 5 dinner recipes, although I didn't really mind that.  However everything is done for you with Fresh 20!


The meal plan has meals for everyone!  You can choose to sign up for dairy free, vegetarian, gluten free, kosher or classic.  I subscribed to the classic meal plan about a month ago and love it!  My entire family is making the classic meals and we love to compare notes and see what we liked best.  I am even thinking about purchasing the e-book for lunch.  It would be nice to have a variety of lunches during the school year as opposed to sandwiches and salads.  

If you try it I would love to hear your review!



1 comment: