Pages

7/02/2014

It's July already!

I can't believe it is already July!  The summer is going to fly by now.  My June was rather relaxing and seemed long.  July is going to be over in a blink of an eye...NO!!!  I am going to enjoy every bit of summer that we have left...oh and squeeze in whatever school work I can.  I just completed my first handwriting packet!  I have added it to my TPT store.  If you click on the picture it will take you to my store.  I know my students are going to love this packet.  I plan on starting handwriting early in the year and I'm excited to focus on the motions of writing and not the lines.


Have you all checked out this awesome clip art freebie from Creative Clips?  It is filled with 33 awesome images.  She is wanting to reach 2,000 reviews and she will post another awesome freebie! I have a little clip art addiction...but when you have great clip art there it's easy to get an addiction.  




No comments:

Post a Comment