Pages

7/29/2014

The beginning of a wonderful year

Today was the day...the day that makes summer seems like it is almost over.  Today was the day that I went into my classroom for the first time since the last day of school.  It's bitter sweet to think of not staying home with my boys every day, but I must say working with a great group of people makes everything better!  I LOVE IT!  Of course every teacher loves this time of year.  The time where you can walk into your classroom at whatever time you choose, you can leave whenever you choose and you can relax and talk to your friends through out the day.  However the more you talk the less you get done, but I'm not complaining. When I walked into my room this is what I saw...

EEK!  Tables everywhere, boxes stacked up and things randomly placed.  So let the preparation begin for the 2014-2015 school year!  I can't wait to show you the finished room.  I already have the furniture placed where I want it so now let the decorating begin.

On another note, I wanted to share with you my new packet that I'm working on.  It's a Detective mini packet for literacy centers.  It's going to have alphabet and beginning sound matching, letter and word sort, sight word decoding and sentence building.  The little detective kids are so cute, I had to do something with them.  


Keeping my fingers crossed the finished product will be completed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment