Pages

7/22/2014

Sight Words complete!

I finally did it...the sight word cards are complete!  It took a little longer then I wanted, but I am so happy they are done.  I made two sets to match each word wall header that I have in my TPT store.  Click each picture to see them in my store.

Chevron Word Wall




Polka Dot Word Wall



Now I need to print my cards out and laminate them. However, I'll have to wait on that until my ink is delivered. I  bought a new printer last summer and I LOVE IT!! It it is the best thing!  It is a hp colored laser printer and I am so happy that I made the purchase.  I like the way it prints and the best part is I am not buying new ink every other week.  The last time I ordered ink was about 7 months ago and we all know how often teachers lover their colored printers!

                                               

Oh...and whatever you do, don't look at your calendar!  I did that today and realized that it is the end of July!!!  EEK!  Where did this month go?


No comments:

Post a Comment